Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Christmas Cards



Can you believe that Christmas is only 129 days away? There is always so much to do during the holidays ... shop, cook, travel, mail Christmas cards ... the list could go on and on. I will be the first to admit that I am horrible at actually mailing out my cards early. This year though I am determined to get them mailed on time, and I want to help you do the same! For the first time I am offering Christmas/Holiday card with 6 different designs. There are five 5x7 designs and one 5x5 design (Design #2). The cards are professionally printed with a lustre finish and will come with white envelopes. They can easily be written on with a fine point sharpie marker. Sold in sets of 25. Pricing is as follows:

Set of 25 - $50
Set of 50 - $80
Set of 75 - $100
Set of 100 - $135
Set of 125 - $165

If you have recently had a session we can use your favorite picture/pictures with the design of your choice to create an uniquely you card. If you are still planning your session call now to book your appointment. The last session for Christmas cards or gifts will be mid November to ensure time for proofing and printing. If you have questions please feel free to email me at tabitha@tfjphotography.com.